To create timelapse videos with your Muvi HD you need to use the Continuous Photo feature in the Photo Menu.
1. Touch [M] to enter the setup menu, use [>] to move the cursor to the Photo Menu.
2. Select the option ‘Continuous’ and press the central ‘OK’ button. Select 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30 or 60 and press ‘OK’ to set the camera to take a picture every 1 second, 2 seconds, 3 seconds etc. then exit setup menu.
3. In preview mode, press ‘OK’ to start taking pictures at the interval that you have set.
4. You will see a count down on the screen before each picture and hear a ‘click’ sound when a photo has been successfully captured and the red indicator will flash once.
5. To stop taking pictures press the ‘OK’ button in the interval between each photo being captured. Once you have taken the amount of pictures that you require you can use any basic editing software to ‘stitch’ the images together to create one complete timelapse video.